Sunday, May 31, 2009

Welcome to me brand new blog!

So. I finally bit the bullet and started a blog.  I was so inspired by all of my friends and family and figured, if they can do it, surely so can I! I have no idea how everyone makes their pages so stinking cute, so beware! I will be asking for blog help! My hopes for this thing are to keep everyone posted on what Joe and I are up to and maybe show off some of my scrapbooking stuff too :) So here it is.  My first blog post. A day that will go down in history.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Now I can blogstalk you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will refuse to further comment on your blog until it's a pregnancy announcement. Good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!!thanks for sharing such nice blog......
    --
    Reenee
    You cannot go wrong on the best security systems

    ReplyDelete