Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mirror Mirror On The Wall

Here is a pic of my latest silhouette project. I've had this mirror on the wall for a while, so I thought I'd spruce it up a lot.  


Can't believe Joe and I have been married since 2006....and it's 2011!!! Time flies when you're having fun. 

In other news:  My dear, sweet, beautiful, trendy, stylish, hilarious friend JULIA MOORE REHDER is going to get FAT soon because she is PREGNANT! I was so so so excited when I read her blog post announcing it.  Congrats to Julia and Sloan! I have already started scouring my craft blogs to find cute baby gifts to make for you :) 

OH! And the Tigers won in OT tonight against UAB. GO TIGERS GO!

Good night to all!

4 comments:

  1. Kirie!! This turned out SOOOO good! We totally need to get together soon! I bet it matches your house perfect! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I got a shout out! I can't believe this December will be your fifth anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what did you use? White Vinyl? you should check out tater tots and jello blog...cute stuff

    ReplyDelete