Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sewing For Baby.....Not Mine!!!

I am super excited Julia finally found out the sex of her baby! Now I have an excuse to make cute things.  I am not gonna lie.  It's a lot harder to make cute things for boys, but this it is a forgivable offense.  So here is my first project for Baby Rehder (whom I have already nick-named Tomb Rehder or Tater Rehder.)  


I found the pattern for this adorable Owl Softie Teether on The Rubber Punkin blog! It was so easy and super cute.  I've read several places that baby's like to chew/suck on the grosgrain ribbon.  So Julia, here is the first of several creations.  (If you think it is ugly I can put a squeaker in it and make it a toy for Dorsey...I've already seen him eyeing it.)



7 comments:

  1. THAT IS SO CUTE!!!! I'm happy that I didn't even have to lie about liking your first craft project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute...and useful! Can I put my order in for August???;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cecilee! I am going to make one for Bissy too! Do you know what you are having yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. um I am having a baby boy nephew...the shower is Sunday (which you already know and are a HORRIBLE friend because you cannot attend.lol) where is mine? gonna come by sometime before sunday to drop it off??

    ReplyDelete
  5. nope...i won't know for another month or so, but I'll keep you posted:)

    ReplyDelete